Natural Gas Efficiency
This website is designed to provide information on both the benefits and cost savings of Energy efficiency (EE) Technologies. Segmented by market sector, you will find information on today’s EE technologies and resources to help you implement them in your home or workplace. Designed and supported by a consortium of North American energy utility companies and equipment manufacturers, this website will assist you by identifying:
- Technologies and Processes that provide cost-effective EE solutions through:
- Improved combustion, heat transfer, controls, and waste heat recovery
- Reduced emissions without energy efficiency penalties
- Cost-effective, on-site power generation with energy efficiencies that far exceed the efficiency of central station power
- Energy Audit Tools and Calculators needed to assess and measure the benefits of EE initiatives.
- Case Studies that document success stories at customer facilities
- Incentives, Rebates, and Resources that provide financial and technical support to our customers
- Emerging Technologies that offer significant improvements over current practice.
This website has been designed to offer you insights to these various Energy Efficiency options by market segment. We continue to update this website so please stop back soon to see what’s new in the area of your interest.
The Energy Solutions Center, is a technology commercialization and market development organization representing energy utilities, municipal energy authorities, and equipment manufacturers and vendors. The mission of the Center is to accelerate the acceptance of and deployment of new energy-efficient, gas-fueled technologies.